As a Senior Manager Digital Analytics at adidas you are responsible for delivering cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions.
Based on multiple data sources, you manage the generation of insights that help adidas better understand the consumer, expand reach, increase customer engagement and advocacy and ultimately drive sales.
In collaboration with your team you inform the adidas digital strategy and provide the factual basis for future consumer experiences and site development.
Scope:Accountable for a specific digital analytics practice (SEO and ASO analytics). As a SEO/ASO Analyst, you will analyze and report on our global online SEO performance, on-site and off-site SEO strategies and identify areas that require optimization and improvement
- Lead the continuous development of the analytics practice in scope, including service portfolio evolution and constant screening of the ecosystem for partners or solutions.
- Manage demand for insights and delivery of analytics services. Oversee the collection, tracking, mining and analysis of data and the generation of fact-based insights. Support DBC or BU teams to increase reach, engagement, buy and advocacy and inform DBC strategy.
- Lead and drive analytics services in your scope of responsibility to stakeholders within DBC, e.g. agile cells, or outside DBC, e.g. Business Units or Newsrooms, using multiple data sources.
- Lead assigned projects in areas such as analytics implementation, database integration, marketing attribution, tag management, qualitative data, etc.
- Advise stakeholders in your area of responsibility on digital analytics to define goals, select appropriate KPIs, monitor performance and derive trends and opportunities.
- Provide stakeholders with actionable recommendations and calls for action based on your gathered insights. Drive the translation of gathered insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest insights presentations.
- Develop and maintain a strong stakeholder network with high level of trust that facilitates action-ability of insights.
- Drive the implementation and use of data driven decision processes, in line with a fact-based decision culture.
- Co-define and implement new reporting structures or refine existing structures within your area of responsibility.
- Oversee the development of best practice guidance and their delivery to markets in your area of responsibility and other adidas stakeholders to maximize the use of analytics capabilities.
- Build a strong internal and external network, informing the adidas Digital Analytics community on the latest trends and technological advances.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results and consumer satisfaction.
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Very good presentation skills and story-telling
- People management skills are a big plus
- Extensive experience with analytics tools and disciplines (web, eCom, social, mobile, sentiment, paid media, SEO, SEM, CRM, SQL etc.).
- Extensive experience with visualization techniques.
- Very good project management skills, including the ability to lead projects or work on several projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in Digital Analytics
- Extensive experience of digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience in eCommerce environment
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
- Must be familiar with web analytics, measurement and tracking tools in the SEO/ASO universe (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, MobileAction, Appstore connect and Google Play console…)