Design optimum digital platform and connect the various consumer engagement experiences across the different sales channels to enable a meaningful view of our consumers' values, desires and habits, leading to multi-channel value exchange between them and our brand.
- Develop strategies to retain and grow LTV of database across all sales generating consumer touch points. (ex-WE CRM JD)
- Responsible for customer analytics and behavioral reporting. (ex-WE CRM JD)
- Manage and evolve CRM program by analyzing membership KPIs to make marketing decisions as needed to ensure success. Track, evaluate and disseminate CRM program learnings / performance; apply learnings to advance and optimize the program. (combination of US CRM + ex-WE CRM JD)
- Create and implement the plans for rolling out the strategy in close collaboration with the Retail and eCom teams.
- Drive quality data capture & enrichment activities and collaborate with internal IT teams to ensure effective and compliant implementation. (ex-WE CRM JD)
- Lead Business Operations team to realize the optimum digital platform and deliver/ execute Digital initiatives on it (e.g., Product, Tech, Design, Partners, Innovation)
- Partner with IT and external vendors (if/where required) to create the necessary technical infrastructure to support the program.
- Own all consumer data, data structure, segmentation.
- Set rules of engagement for consumer contact/direct communications in partnership with all stakeholders.
- Establish a high-performance culture and drive employee engagement, leading by example.
- Look for opportunities to provide cross-functional experiences to identified high-potential talents from both, in and outside of the team.
- NPS (category, key city)
- CRM KPIs (Opt‘in, Data capture, Lifetime Value, ROI)
DTC Net Sales, DCC
Compliance to MWB guidelines
- Marketing Working Budget management
- Execution excellence in brand concepts/stories
- Delivering and managing CRM programs for world-class consumer centric businesses
- Manage corporate digital platform as a hands-on playing manager
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Trade or sales experience
- Proven project management experience
- Advanced user of MS Office suite
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in local language
- Peers reporting into Brand Activation Lead
- Market BU Brand Communications
- Market e-Comm team
- Market Retail team
- Market back-office team
- Global Consumer Engagement team
- APAC Digital Activation