Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Overall, drive adidas Golf business growth by managing CTC team as well as managing apparel ranging.
- Drive adidas Golf business by strategic business plan set up and adidas Golf product range management for all category (APP,FTWR, ACC)
- Lead and Drive efficient ranging and increasing profitability
- Lead and develop local GTM plan with Marketing team to meet local needs in cooperation with Sales team.
- Input Local needs to the regional team, Global CTC and CCT team for Apparel with particular regards to business opportunities and trends etc.
- Lead Product segmentation by channel/account by keen understanding of the market dynamics and key consumer segments in order to maximize adidas Golf business.
- Support local sales teams to achieve successful sell in meeting
- Sample management: Pre-Sell, Pre order and SMS Sample order and seasonal consultation and Sample registration to the system
Drive adidas Golf business in Korea market by managing adidas Golf product
Range for all category (APP,FTWR,ACC)
- Manage and develop aG product strategic business plan (SBP) to achieve the goal
as well as to build adidas Golf brand
- Manage and set up budget (OTB plan) with sales & planning team for all category (APP, FTWR, ACC) by channel, which is aligned with SBP plan.
- Lead and manage the product segemention strategy for all categoy (APP,FTWR, ACC) by channel and by account in cooperation with sales team to maximize the business opportunity
- Manage to explore new business opportunity with sales teams for all categoy by channel
- Manage Local specific needs and SMU briefs into the regional team / Global CTC team and CCT team for apparel /acc
- Follow up Monthly RFC/OTB meeting and initiate product plan to achieve the goal
Product Range Management : Driving efficient ranging and increasing profitability for Apparel and other categories (FTWR, ACC)
- Develop apparel Commercial Input to Global CTC team and Regional team.
- Driving efficient ranging and profitability improvement by managing standard & go-in margin, SKU count, product efficiency, drop rate for all category (APP, FTWR, ACC)
- The optimized range plan management by SKU reduction for APP, FTWR, ACC
-The optimiazed Retail Price strategy set up and Retail Price consultation proceed
- Set up the optimized Apparel product segementation strategy to maximize business opportunity
- Retail intro Balancing (Roll out planning) by SKU, by product concept and by sales amount.
- Set up the seasonal highlight products with marketing team to strongly drive apparel business
- Sell thru analysis to develop market relevant products for the next season
Lead Local need input to the regional team, Global CTC and CCT team for Apparel
with particular regards to business opportunities and trends etc.
- Input Market needs about the trend, current status (sell thru)
- Input the optimized range structure, models #, target FOB, target prices to regional team, Global CTC and CCT team to ensure Korea Apparel business
- Input the potentail highlight concept and set up key outfits to keep apparel leadership in Korea market
Lead and develop local GTM plan with Marketing team to meet local needs in cooperation with Sales team.
- Drive and focus on Key highlight products and GTM plan with Brand Marketing team, Sales team to maximize the business as well as strongly build adidas Golf brand in the market.
Support local sales teams to achieve successful sell in meeting
- Sell in Timeline set up -Sales Kick off meeting with sales team to deliever Key concept -Handover GTM plan to sales team -Have alignment/committement meeting with Sales team to achieve target -Handover Final Rang plan and final GTM plan to sales team -Catalogue preparation Sample management
- Sample master registeration & upload
- Hangtage Purchase order (PO)
- Sample inbound / outbound management & communication with DC (warehouse) Key Relationships:
- Brand Marketing & Sales divisions (Retail & Whole sales)
- Sports marketing, Finance, Legal & Compliance.
- Global Product Team and CCT product team and ASIA Regional team Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of products and business, sourcing and brand marketing
- Manage business (Processes and Projects)
- Customer oriented, approachable, strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Manage and develop people
- Influencing others
- Ability to define problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions regarding production.
- Provide a framework for performance
- Planning and organizing
- Understanding the market status in sports industry
- MS-Office skills. Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of job experience in sports industry
- Fluent Korean and English (written & oral)