- Support the drive and implementation of FW Costing Sourcing strategies and continuous improvement in costing operations, processes through working closely with BUC, LO operation and T1 or T2.
- Lead a product and customer-focused Costing team that drives optimization of price/value ratio.
- Build a transparent, fact-based and consistent costing platform under the responsible team.
- Create and manage end-to-end costing for any products located the responsible factories. Provide timely, fact-based, quality cost information to BU, factories and other LO offices (as needed).
- Drives and manages standardization projects within the LO assigned by LOC head. Support LOC head in Communication such as global standardization, policy updates, project roll out.
- Proactively represent Costing and work collaboratively with the relevant teams such as Future, ME, BU Costing, LO operation, Processes and Projects, T1 or key T2 in developing costing framework and costing tools/templates for new technologies, to ensure cost optimization by maintaining a fact based and predictable costing environment.
- Coordinates with other regional Sr costing manager, Processes and Projects team to provide consistent and reliable data to support decision-making.
- Lead the LO Costing team in proactively identifying and capitalizing on cost savings opportunities, and ensuring price/value optimization.
- Continually drive costing process improvement. Establish and enforce standardized costing procedures across all adidas brands and divisions in respective LO and throughout the organization.
- Coaches and trains direct reports and factory costing in all aspects of the costing procedures and processes. Actively take part in developing direct reports' personal and technical skills.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- People management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of product construction and manufacturing
- Strong understanding of cost drivers
- Good understanding of end2end costing/sourcing process
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
- Effective communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Relevant four-year college or university degree.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in relevant industry
- Strong influencing skills and interpersonal skills to effectively operate in a matrix organization and drive cross-functional collaboration for Costing initiatives