At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Create an optimal category level assortment plan by store format, working closely with the BU, CTC RA team and CTC Assortment planning team to populate and deploy key Brand concepts in the marketplace. Focusing on the Originals category.
- Work with APAC BU, Originals to understand category seasonal strategy/priority/insight
- Conduct article ranking for depth guidance
- Develop article assortment plan (width) into store format framework by month according to APAC Originals range segmentation, CTC range architecture, CTC commercial ranking by category
- Review Mandatory Originals and fulfill store clusters and channel requirements across SEAPAC.
- Align full Originals category assortments with respective category APAC BU and handover category assortment plan to CTC Store Format Planner
- Deliver category assortment plan presentations at Seasonal Sales Summit and provide material and support for Sales Training, KA Pre-lines, Trade Meeting
- Prepare assortment planning showcase sessions together with Store Format Planner for all key sell-in milestones
- Sample merchandising together with VM for Sales Training, KA Pre-lines, Trade Meeting
- Provide tools for Commercial meeting, Integration meeting and Sell Thru meeting
- SI & ST tracking & analysis
- APAC CTC team
- Other departments in CTC
- BU Training and Athletics APAC
- Brand Activation
- Retail SEAPAC
- eCommerce SEAPAC
- Key Customer Accounts for Originals
- Marketing Operations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Marketing, merchandising and/or retail experience, with a distinct track record of success
- Strong presentation/communications skills
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- 5-7 Years Relevant Work Experience in sports or similar industry
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in local language (if applicable) preferred
- Passion for sports
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.