As a Senior Manager Accelerator Development in adidas Digital you are accountable for major strategic initiatives of the DBC portfolio. Strategic initiatives are mainly derived from the digital strategy and change management plan. Your key task is to turn these initiatives into actionable reality through orchestrating the delivery of the end-to-end landscape of DBC. This includes coordinating alignment across the DBC stakeholder network and facilitating a wider transformation of the company towards a more digital culture and mindset.
Scope: Accountable for orchestration of major initiatives to deliver against strategic goals
- Drive the realization of the Digital Strategy by leading major strategic initiatives.
- Support business development activities such as identification and prioritization of opportunities. For assigned projects, lead from concept development and implementation until handover to business for steady state operations.
- Support direct program management for cross-functional initiatives in leading towards business goals. Drive for results and monitor progress in achieving goals.
- Monitor the performance of strategic initiatives within your scope of responsibility. Identify deviations from targets and drive necessary changes.
- Enable strategy execution by developing and spearheading key change initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate changes implemented. Provide formal, continuous communication with leadership stakeholders and DBC community on success metrics.
- Evolve existing frameworks based on learnings during implementation.
- Develop key strategy updates for internal and external audiences, tailoring content and messaging by audience.
- Manage community engagement through internal collaboration tools.
- Support ongoing communication by preparing regular huddles and celebrating success stories in collaboration with key DBC stakeholders.
- Support in the validation of external communication stories.
Education & Experience
- University degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of in-depth experience related to strategic projects management or similar topics
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ecosystem environment of the project area in scope
- Experience in Finance is a plus
- Experience working with stakeholders at various seniority levels as well as subject matter experts across various functions (Developers, business stakeholders, product and marketing teams, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience in leading a team
- Very good communication skills, especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Basic leadership skills are required
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Advanced understanding of IT is required
- Fluent English both verbally and written