adidas Shared Services in Porto delivers high quality services for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Retail Accounting, eCommerce Accounting, Non Trade Procurement and other Finance processes for adidas companies located in Europe and Americas.
However, our success journey continues and we will now integrate several additional Teams in Porto. We are creators in our fields, thinking strategically about how digital tools can make reporting more transparent and targets more controllable. If you see yourself as a coach, playmaker, planner and problem solver, we invite you to be a part of our team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
The Process Excellence teams in GBS are responsible for driving the functional design of services and standard solutions, and supporting their implementation. They will also upskill, train and develop the continuous improvement capability of GBS overall, as well as in market and functional teams. They will be concerned with ensuring quality, compliance and productivity of the services and processes provided by GBS, managing continuous improvement initiatives and shaping the digital solution agenda.
The Senior GBS Process Manager, Hire to Retire will lead the design and project management of the build of the solution, as well as acting as a subject matter expert on the sub-process to support its transition from the function, channel or market into the GBS Centers. He or she will also be responsible for delivering continuous improvement initiatives identified by the Global Process Director.
- Manage the implementation of the solution roadmap for the relevant process domain
- Develop and coordinate agreement on KPIs for the service (with both the customer and the oprerations organization)
- Develop solution and system requirements to enable design and build
- Ensure compliance of sub-process solution against the overall solution governance framework
- Implement continuous improvement iniatives
- Support the transition of activities and ensure knowledge retention
- Act as a subject matter expert in a (sub-)process area
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In depth understanding of a Global Business Services process or sub-process and appreciation of its operational application
- Experience in process design and process mapping, ideally within Shared Services
- Familiarity with project management and lean six sigma approaches, tools and phases of project lifecycle
- Experience of RPA and digital transformation
- Experience in meeting planning and facilitation of physical and virtual workshops in a global working environment
- Experience of solution governance (incl. build of enterprise model, functional advice for process content), data for the end-to-end solution and prioritising demand
- Experience in designing for and improving process quality, process review and compliance
- Pro- active (engaging & impact-oriented) mindset, ability to think end-to-end with a global mindset
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with different international cultures
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- High degree of customer orientation
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups) especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Fluent English (verbal and written),
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), proficient in MS Office
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration, or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 6-8 years of progressive work experience in the operational delivery of these services, as well as ideally some process management or process improvement experience in Shared Services