Europe is changing fast: country borders become less relevant for both our consumers and customers. They are looking for the best product and they want it fast. To continue to lead the game on our home turf, we have decided to go forward with one aligned strategy across Europe. This strategy combines the potential of our innovative brands and cutting-edge products with excellence in routes-to-markets and back-office functions. Now is your opportunity to join this team.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
For the adidas Group, eCommerce is a key strategic priority with an ambitious annual sales goal and the overall objective to build a further successful pillar of our commercial business model besides Retail and Wholesale. A key lever to enable the future growth plans is operational excellence with Fulfillment management being one of the core components.
This position is responsible to ensure that the end to end physical parcel flow is complete and correct and that data and order transfer between the systems is running as expected.
- Support the profitable growth of the WE eCommerce business by improving KPI performance across conversion and satisfaction metrics (Net Promotor Score - NPS).
- Drive the operational activities related to fulfillment by closely monitoring the performance of the Central Distribution Centre (CDC) and the carriers
- Initiate the right actions to ensure that the delivery services are meeting SLA and escalate to management where required by providing fact and figures
- Act as the go to person for process related questions within the organization and other sources that require this knowledge (i.e. Customer Service, Knowledge Management)
- Be on top of business insights (i.e. service analysis) and industry trends and act as a key contributor in improvements and enhancements that serve the customer experience in the delivery service that adidas provides including the return process.
- Lead and support projects in parcel management, utilizing consumer feedback and analytics data to help shape our requirements, define the roadmap and execute against them
- For changes, provide clear business needs and requirements to IT and ensuring there is an efficient transition into the wider operational team through clearly written documentation.
- Executing day to day operational activities for Fulfillment in close collaboration with SCM, Consumer Care, Consumer Experience and MA.
- Improve Fulfillment reporting capabilities to further drive fact-based decision
- IT department
- Consumer and User Experience Teams
- SCM and Warehouse Teams
- Logistics and Transport Team
- Site Operations
- Customer Servicer
- Global eCom Teams
- External vendors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in building business cases to drive E-commerce relevant KPIs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong MS office skills, with an emphasis on Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and in writing, to interact effectively and efficiently across departments with various levels of management
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities under tight timelines
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and business partners
- Aptitude for learning new software applications
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in eCommerce, Supply chain management, reporting or analysis
- Industry specific experience preferred