- Supports the financial analysis and KPI measurements for assigned Sales Office or Key Account(s). Acts as business partner to assigned Sales leader. Provides reporting and analysis of performance against plan to ensure goals are achieved.
- Collaborates with Wholesale Finance team on cross functional and strategic projects including but not limited to influencing decision making and outcomes related to business risks and opportunities.
- Prepares and performs advanced analysis for assigned Sales Office or Key Account(s).
- Creates timely and accurate monthly forecasts. Aligns with sales partners to properly reflect risk and opportunities.
- Collaborates with Sr. Finance Manager to plan and budget key components of assigned Sales Office or Key Account P&L.
- Leads regular reviews with assigned Sales Office or Key Account(s). Researches and provides creative solutions to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Ensures financial but also non-financial managers are provided top notch and highly accurate information and analysis to make their business decisions.
- Contribute to the development of standardized best practices.
- Manages and participates in cross functional projects as required.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated analytical skills, comfort with Finance and/or Accounting principles and good understanding and experience with financial KPIs (retail math and retail financial drivers preferred).
- Ability to think cross functionally, join data from various sources and develop solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight timelines.
- Ability to effectively present information and provide recommendations to managers, stakeholders, cross functional business leaders, sales reps, peers, and customers.
- Advanced skills in Excel. Strongly proficient skills in Word, PowerPoint, MicroStrategy and Tableau (or other business intelligence tools).
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar field.
- Five plus years of experience in sales, business or financial analysis or planning
- Industry specific experience preferred.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of accounting principles associated with P&L statements
- Advanced excel skills required
- Familiarity with SAP and other relevant adidas and industry Finance systems/analytical software a major plus