At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Support the financial performance and delivery of analytics for Concept-to-Consumer (CTC) organization. Acts as key business partner to the assigned Director(s) within CTC. Ensures integrity and transparency of performance measurements against plans to assure financial and non-financial targets are achieved. Provides financial decision support for strategic and tactical decisions.
- Collaborates with assigned CTC director(s) to plan, forecast, and control budgets.
- Provides action-oriented financial guidance and analysis on business plans and goals to support the CTC Team in effective decision-making and the achievement of targeted profitability and sales growth.
- Drives cross functional alignment on financial, KPI and ROI reporting and analysis for CTC Team.
- Supports ROI analysis of CTC activities to inform and support profitable marketing investments.
- Collaborates with CTC on strategic topics to address business risks and opportunities and to influence the outcome.
- Ensures financial and non-financial managers are provided top notch and highly accurate information and analysis throughout the go to market (GTM) process.
- Collaborates on creative solutions to minimize business risks and maximize business opportunities. Ensures that proper post mortem analyses are executed.
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc analysis utilizing data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Provides regular reviews to key stakeholders on relevant metrics. Helps develops creative solutions to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated analytical skills, comfort with Finance and/or Accounting principles and good understanding and experience with retail math and retail financial drivers.
- Proven cross functional ability to create creative and innovative solutions within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong prioritization skills and the ability to accomplish multiple assignments under tight timelines.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, stakeholders, business partners, peers and external agencies.
- Understanding in fundamental database design and development beneficial. Ability to gather data from multiple sources, manipulate the data, and create compelling visuals to support demand-driven and action-based reporting and analysis.
- Advanced skills in Excel and Access. Strongly proficient skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Microstrategy/Tableau.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Three to five years experience in financial analysis or planning
- Industry specific experience preferred
- Solid accounting skills and experience preferred
- Familiarity with relevant adidas and industry data, data providers and data analysis a major plus
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.