At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Engineer Salesforce (Service Cloud) to join our team of engineers in Zaragoza.
The primary purpose of our Salesforce team is to implement and deliver world class solutions and tackle the toughest engineering challenges while focusing on the customer, quality and time to market.
Because of its customer centric and quality focused view, Salesforce team members require excellent development skills, commitment and a real passion to provide the best possible customer experience.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Knowledge in building SPA applications (with one of the libraries: React, Angular, Vue) is desirable.
- Experience in backend integration technologies, experience in some of the next is desirable: APIs, NodeJs.
- Experience with source version control and CI/CD (Git, Gitflow, Bitbucket).
- Having experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Force.com is a plus.
- Acquiring a proper understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts, selecting the appropriate method/tool to resolve the problem and reflecting on the result, such that learning is identified and absorbed
- Maintaining focus on agreed objectives and deliverables whatever the circumstances.
- Understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Working co-operatively (rather than competitively) with others to achieve a common goal.
- University degree with focus on Information Technology or related area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.