Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
As Senior Director Official Site, you are responsible for achieving sales target and improving brand image on official site, APP, wechat store of adidas Brand
- Devise and implement the eCommerce development strategy
- Drive sales target of responsible stores by setting up business plan, launching marketing activations, improving consumer experience, increasing traffic, etc
- Responsible for the phasing and management of eCommerce MWB
- Leadership and management: recruit, build, manage and motivate a team of channel managers & experts responsible for managing our day-to-day business
- Manage our external agencies & technology partners to meet agreed targets.
- Work cross-functionally with key relationships to create synergies and explore and exploit opportunities.
- Drive reporting, analysis and optimisation of channel performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements.
- Main KPIs: sales revenue and cost of sale/ROI of official site and APP and wechat store
- Brand Activation teams
- Digital Hub
- Global eCommerce team, HZO/Amsterdam
- eCommerce Buying team
- eCommerce Digital Operations team
- eCom Business Planning & Analytics team
- External agencies and technology partners (e.g. Ps, iProspect, Runbow, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor or Master degree required, with 15+ years in consumer industry with at least 5 years in management role in eCom business
- Experience in owning business on brand eCommerce sites
- Experience in planning and managing large budgets across channels while achieving high volume growth targets.
- Strong strategic thinking and daily running business skillset to achieve the tremendously performance.
- Ambitious and results & profit oriented.
- Curious and passionate about eCommerce and the contribution of the different traffic channels. You live and breathe it. You are comfortable with the rapid evolution of eCommerce technology and are excited to continue to develop and enhance your knowledge, skills and experience. Experience with attribution modelling is a plus.
- MNC background and sensitive in cross-culture environment
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal skills. Collaborative, able to build strong relationships quickly.
- Excellent English language skills.