Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Senior Digital Brand Activation Specialist will play an important role in supporting grow and improve the online marketing performance through analysis, execution and experimentation. By a full view on all online and offline marketing activities, this role will be key contact in translating consumer insights into digital performance marketing recommendations to create a full impact in media support.
This position will focus on supporting performance marketing initiatives but will mainly be involved in the overall digital activations of adidas categories (Running, Originals, Training, Football and Core) aligned with business goals. The role requires a candidate with a strong social media marketing, programmatic display, search engine marketing, content and campaign management, conversion optimization and online analysis skills.
Collaborate with the Brand Communication & E-com Sales teams to support developing digital communications plan that leverage the digital media space and own the execution of the digital advertising elements of the adidas strategic digital plan.
o Support the teams to develop and execute adidas digital campaigns using online media channels such as social media, display (programmatic), affiliate marketing, SEO/SEM and CRM with focus on mobile that drive revenue growth, increase customer acquisition, and expand brand awareness.
o Support developing digital media plans to optimize online marketing revenue growth and ROI.
o Evaluate emerging ad technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
o Provide commercial, actionable reporting, analysis and insights.
o Tracking adidas.com.tr to achieve the business goals and to increase adidas share eventually.
o Supporting to drive growth eCommerce Sales according to seasonal marketing plans.
o Ensure reflection of seasonal calendar and monthly product drops on digital (incl. CRM) in coordination with Category & Sales team in a seamless way.
o Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end e-com customer experience.
o Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to fully immerse eCom business model and optimize media support.
o Supporting media buying processes, executing and tracking annual media plan and following up the eCom marketing working budget as per TR 2019 top ambitions.
o Partner with Global Digital Brand Commerce & Business Development teams to speed up and enhance site performance aiming perfect e-consumer journey.
o Work closely with eCommerce Sales & Legal to ensure corporate identity is protected in all content and campaigns created.
o Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually reports to track the traffic, conversion and new customer acquisition.
o Oversee adidas eCommerce partners’ efforts to ensure the success of new launches, promotions, and maximize opportunities to drive incremental sales in line with adidas monthly calendar with strong collaboration with internal and external teams.
o Supporting the development of key trading days calendar and communications plan to fasten up eCommerce performance and support with a digital activation plan to improve average revenue per user and ROI.
- Brand Health KPIS (Brand momentum, Net Promoter Score, Spontaneous purchase intent, etc.)
- New customer acquisition
- Market Share
- Market Sales vs Plan
- Market Direct Brand Contribution vs Plan
- MWB management
- Execution excellence in brand concepts/stories
- Brand Communication Managers
- Market Retail back-office team
- Global & Market e-com sales team
- Global Digital Brand Commerce Team
- Digital/Social Media Agency + PR and Event Agencies
- Media buying agency & eCom partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of online performance campaigns and metrics plus strong digital marketing understanding to drive high share of voice.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Proven project management experience.
- Forward thinking, innovative mindset.
- Strong know-how with different data sources and data-driven marketing best practice.
- Working knowledge of Web and Digital marketing analytics.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products with strong project management skills.
- University degree in marketing or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 4 years equivalent professional experience, in e-commerce, digital marketing and campaign management
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
- Fluent in English and Turkish (both written and verbal)