In June 2016, adidas and KANYE WEST announced the most significant partnership ever created between a non-athlete and an athletic brand.
Working with KANYE WEST, the YEEZY team leads the development and creation of all YEEZY products and experiences, uniting adidas’ innovation and performance expertise with KANYE WEST’s creative vision.
Empowering creators to create the new has always been what adidas has been about. Join us to lead this journey.
To design industry leading executions of Footwear and/or Apparel through color, material, and construction.
- Works closely with members of the category’s design team. This includes but is not limited to:
- Providing Color and Material content and direction
- Collaboration and critiquing To understand technical details of the product
Design Footwear Color and Material executions for Inline and/or Key Account ranges with input from Design, Marketing, and Development.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four year college or university degree in industrial, graphics, apparel or footwear design
- Practical experience in footwear design, fashion design or any design relevant environment
- Thorough knowledge of art and design with clear understanding of visual design or any design related environment
- Five years relevant work experience