Provide financial planning and analysis for Originals business to support the long term strategy as well as short term business cases and tactical decisions ensuring profitable business and sustainable growth. We act as a financial consultant and business partner to the BU Originals team by creating transparency about business performance and giving recommendations to enable and drive fact-based decision-making.
- Partner with VP Originals Apparel / Accessories and Director Finance in strategic planning and translating BU targets in seasonal and sub-category targets
- Support of CtC team in strategic planning, the execution of channel strategies in the markets, the creation of category specific reporting and ad-hoc analyses
- Create transparency on KPIs with respect to business plans (Net Sales, Volume, Margin, Range Size)
- Manage medium sized projects and/or actively participate in projects, implement results and ensure sustainability of achievements
- Develop and implement state of the art analytical tools to improve e.g. range creation/planning/efficiency, margin calculation, market analysis, Category P&L, Strategic Business Planning etc. This includes standard reporting as well as ad-hoc analysis.
- Constantly optimize day to day processes or operational plans and deliver results with direct impact on the department targets. Work towards the achievement of department targets
- Provide financial knowledge to the BU Originals team and act as an interface between x-functional team (Marketing, Design, Development, Marketing Operations, CtC-Teams etc.) and different development locations (CCH, CCP, CCSP, CCT, etc.) to drive alignment and to ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Support cost center managers in all financial aspects (e.g. investment and recruitment requests, cost recharges, etc.
- Support the implementation of a meaningful BU Originals P&L and working capital analysis and provide regular analysis to steer the operational target achievement of BU Originals
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Business understanding of processes and structure
- Result orientation and pro-activity
- High degree of customer orientation with challenger attitude
- Ability to maneuver in consistently changing environment and work cross-
- Excellent analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources
- Challenging attitude
- Experience in project management
- Good communication skills for adapting and exchanging information, mainly within the organization
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
- University degree in Business Administration / Finance / Controlling
- Strong MS Office competence, excellent Excel, SAP, Cognos
- 3-5 years professional work experience in Finance department