This position, through detailed analysis and monitoring, is to ensure correct inventory management within adidas host systems (RTL SAP), Omni systems and internal/external fulfillment centers (WMS and 3PL). This will include prompt and proper resolution of all inbound PO’s, Outbound Delivery notes, Adjustments, Returns and Exceptions as it relates to Multi Channel Fulfillment.
• Daily business interface and error monitor clarification / resolution. Monitoring of SAP inbound / outbound interfaces which includes, but not limited to, the following: Goods Receipt / delivery notes / goods issue / PO's and STO's / Inventory Reconciliation / Returns / Adjustments /Ecommerce Sales / Processing of Pending/Failed transactions)
• Snapshot analysis and solving of stock differences. Daily analysis, research and correction of complex issues in the aforementioned responsibilities, as well as developing solutions in coordination with the impacted departments across multiple plants, WM systems and Omni systems.
• Analysis of 3PL container delivery, On Hand Inventory, Shipments/Adjustments. Daily monitoring of 3PL website receipts/variances. Research for root cause. Review On Hand/Adjustment/Shipment reports for activity and issues
• Research and implement new communication and visibility processes for Multi Channel Fulfillment.
• Communicate effectively with all departments to ensure issues and resolutions are clearly understood.
• Execute test scripts thoroughly and validate results in conjunction with all applicable parties to support on-going enhancements with Multi Channel Fulfillment as it relates to Inventory Control.
• Document all processes.
• Supply Chain Management: Inventory Control, Wave Planning, Productivity Planning, Distribution Operations, Transportation, Reporting and Analytics, Order Fulfillment, and Direct to Consumer teams. • Direct To Consumer (DTC) eCommerce and Retail Business Units (BUs). • SAP Technical Support Team and local IT.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Good knowledge of end-to-end Supply Chain processes with Logistics and/or Distribution Center emphasis. • Strong analytical skills for problem identification and resolution development. • Experience with WMS (Manhattan) and SAP AFS Modules preferred. • Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, power queries, macros) and MS Access (database creation, query design) skills preferred. • Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning, organization, and delegation skills. • Strong and clear communication skills, both oral and written. • Team player with the ability to work with diverse groups. • Willingness to travel if needed for personal training and knowledge sharing
- College degree preferred or equivalent education and experience in related industry.
- Minimum 3+ years related progressive work experience and/or training
- Fluent in English (oral and in writing)