Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To ensure the efficient operational running of the department by providing high level communication, administrative, creative and budget management support to the department.
- Assists direct reports of VP Brand Design with departmental communication flow across all three locations, Herzogenaurach, Amsterdam, Portland and key business partners
- Produce Legal Contracts for Processing with Legal and Procurement ensuring contracts are produced on time and in line with company policies
- Works with Team Leads to produce and deliver the onboarding process of new employees
- Actively manage and organize team work & travel calendar
- Supporting office setups and moves within HQ
- Prepare signed documents, which require knowledge of company policies and procedures, e. g. invoices, contracts etc.
- Resolve problems requiring knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Key contact point for information management (e.g. intranet), ensure content of the intranet is up to date
- Maintain and update department files, records, (organizational) charts, subscriptions and publications
- Maintain vacation overview for team
- Coordination and administration of video conferences
- Manage office supplies, computers, technical equipment/tools and furniture to improve department process and goals
- Care taker of studio incl. meeting room, printer room and creative space.
Creative Focus & Scheduling:
- Manage database of outside resources, including design freelancers, photographers, printers, web and interactive sub-contractors
- Schedules and makes preparations for Fresh Flesh new agency presentations
- Coordinate share and showcase departmental work within the department (show and share) and wider business
- Mentor and support the design team members in their workloads and progress.
- Administration of the shopping platform incl. creation of shopping carts, placing orders, adding & maintaining materials and suppliers, control of orders, booking of incoming orders and preparation of invoice controlling.
- Coordination and administration of investment requests and inventory numbers, checking invoices in collaboration with SSC
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- IT skills: Macintosh software Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SAP knowledge: advanced / Excel: expert
- Language: English: excellent; another European Language: advantageous
- Ability to work independently
- Proven strong problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outgoing with a strong personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to make decisions in a considered but efficient manner
- Able to convey a 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Highly organized: strong time management and prioritization skills
- Highly confidential in managing information
- High level of initiative and maturity
- Effective communicator with internal clients (i.e. Creative Direction, CtC, Product Marketing, Global Regions, Brand Marketing, Sales and Sports Marketing) and external clients (freelancers, agencies)
- Ability to learn, grow and thrive in a unique, fast-paced, multi-tasking global working environment
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or the equivalent experience
- Proven track in dealing with senior management/board
- Office management and organizational know-how
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience of project management, budget management and scheduling
- International work experience an advantage
- Passion for adidas brand and its mission
- Passion for sports and/or fashion