At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To ensure the efficient operational running of the department by providing high level communication, administrative, creative and budget management support to the department.
- Assists direct reports of VP Brand Design with departmental communication flow across all three locations, Herzogenaurach, Amsterdam, Portland and key business partners
- Produce Legal Contracts for Processing with Legal and Procurement ensuring contracts are produced on time and in line with company policies
- Works with Team Leads to produce and deliver the onboarding process of new employees
- Actively manage and organize team work & travel calendar
- Supporting office setups and moves within HQ
- Prepare signed documents, which require knowledge of company policies and procedures, e. g. invoices, contracts etc.
- Resolve problems requiring knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Key contact point for information management (e.g. intranet), ensure content of the intranet is up to date
- Maintain and update department files, records, (organizational) charts, subscriptions and publications
- Maintain vacation overview for team
- Coordination and administration of video conferences
- Manage office supplies, computers, technical equipment/tools and furniture to improve department process and goals
- Care taker of studio incl. meeting room, printer room and creative space.
Creative Focus & Scheduling:
- Manage database of outside resources, including design freelancers, photographers, printers, web and interactive sub-contractors
- Schedules and makes preparations for Fresh Flesh new agency presentations
- Coordinate share and showcase departmental work within the department (show and share) and wider business
- Mentor and support the design team members in their workloads and progress.
- Administration of the shopping platform incl. creation of shopping carts, placing orders, adding & maintaining materials and suppliers, control of orders, booking of incoming orders and preparation of invoice controlling.
- Coordination and administration of investment requests and inventory numbers, checking invoices in collaboration with SSC
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- IT skills: Macintosh software Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SAP knowledge: advanced / Excel: expert
- Language: English: excellent; another European Language: advantageous
- Ability to work independently
- Proven strong problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outgoing with a strong personality
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to make decisions in a considered but efficient manner
- Able to convey a 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Highly organized: strong time management and prioritization skills
- Highly confidential in managing information
- High level of initiative and maturity
- Effective communicator with internal clients (i.e. Creative Direction, CtC, Product Marketing, Global Regions, Brand Marketing, Sales and Sports Marketing) and external clients (freelancers, agencies)
- Ability to learn, grow and thrive in a unique, fast-paced, multi-tasking global working environment
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree or the equivalent experience
- Proven track in dealing with senior management/board
- Office management and organizational know-how
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience of project management, budget management and scheduling
- International work experience an advantage
- Passion for adidas brand and its mission
- Passion for sports and/or fashion
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.