A Shift, 6am – 6pm, Mon/Tue/Wed every other Sun
B Shift, 6am – 6pm, Thu/Fri/Sat every other Sun
E Shift, 6pm – 6am, Tue/Wed/Thu nights and every other Mon or Fri night depending on business need
Purpose: To assist the Screen Print Specialist during the setup/ teardown of production process in Screen Print. Build a team spirit and a mind-set towards continuous improvement. The operator will be responsible for operating the machine during runs following all safety protocols and SOPs.
- Assist the Screen Print Specialist during the setup/teardown and running of product off the machine following all safety practices in manufacturing. Follow the process of the setup as designed by the Training team and taught through the training program.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and lead by example when communicating with Press Techs, Screen Print Specialist, and Quality during all aspects of the setup / tear out / running of orders that come though his or her press.
- Operate the machine and load garments during the run taking direction from the Screen Print Specialist and/or Press Tech on when to stop the machine or of any machine adjustments needed during the run.
- Ensure garments are loaded correctly and consistently to avoid rejects. Quality will be in constant communication with the run team to ensure consistency throughout the run and will provide direction to run team if the machine needs to stop.
- Ink Maintenance/Controls – Ensure ink controls and SOPs are being followed at all times.
- Ensure proper shift clean up throughout the day and at shift’s end. This includes sustaining any 5S initiatives.
- Scrape screens, squeegees, and flood bars as jobs are torn out ensuring tape is taken off screens and no screens are left for the incoming shift.
- Specialist/ Inspectors
- Quality Team
- Press Techs
- Shift supervisors and manager
- Ink Techs
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to hit 75% performance on the 6-week rolling average
- Willingness to work overtime and be flexible with hours
- Team Oriented mindset
- Must be high energy and work with urgency
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Screen Print or Manufacturing experience preferred