A Shift, 6am – 6pm, Mon/Tue/Wed every other Sun
B Shift, 6am – 6pm, Thu/Fri/Sat every other Sun
E Shift, 6pm – 6am, Tue/Wed/Thu nights and every other Mon or Fri night depending on need
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SCREEN PRINT AUTO MACHINE EXPERIENCE TO BE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW
Purpose: To lead the production team during the setup and teardown process. While unloading during the run, the print specialist will be responsible for ensuring quality standards are maintained throughout the entirety of the order while constantly communicating with the Operator and Print Specialist for any required troubleshooting to avoid downtime.
- Ensure all information for an order is correct including grid information, inks, garments, and print guide.
- Lead the team (Tech, operator, inspector) during the setup/teardown to achieve first quality sign off utilizing time management. Effectively setup and run as much product possible each day during his or her shift while minimizing rejects. Must use tri-loc and any set-up SOPs. Limit the amount of downtime needed to perform the job tasks within the team.
- During the run the Print Specialist will unload garments looking for any change in printing or quality. Constant communication with the run team and press tech is critical to resolve any print and/or ink issues in a timely manner to avoid downtime.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and lead by example when communicating with press techs, operator, and quality during all aspects of the setup / tear out / running of orders that come though his or her press. Communicate changes and identify opportunities that may arise within the production process; make-ups, pulling problems, re-shoots, or art issues
- Ink Maintenance/Controls – Ensure ink controls and SOPs are being followed at all times.
- Keep your work environment neat and clean daily. Sustain 5S.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and lead by example when communicating while working with high sense of urgency and pace.
- Press Techs
- Shift supervisors and manager
- Ink Techs
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must have good attendance and cannot have steps
- Cannot have any steps due to quality or behavior issues.
- Willingness to work overtime and be flexible with hours
- Team oriented mindset
- Must be high energy and work with urgency
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Past Operating AUTO MACHINE experience REQUIRED