Analyze and execute supply plan through timely and accurate purchase order placement. Monitor and maintain supply availability to ensure adequate inventory levels.
Key Responsibilities (Functional):
- Execute and complete supply plans timely and accurately, adhering to market purchasing principles and guidelines
- Follow through the purchase order lifecycle from placement to ex-factory for assigned business segments.
- Ensure consistent review of supply availability to effectively optimize the inventory levels.
- Contribute to department KPIs by facilitating key centralized reports to be used for visibility and assisting the team in optimizing availability and/or further reporting.
- Participate in cross-functional sessions with other areas of Supply Chain to align end-to-end processes.
- Stay current with operational enhancements to properly navigate within the ERP system. Never stop training.
- Build and foster relationships with key Supply Chain/ Business stakeholders to ensure proper information flow.
- Fully engage as a team member to drive department best practices.
Key Relationships (Internal):
- Supply Chain, Product/Merchandising, DTC, Finance
Key Relationships (External):
Key Relationships (Global):
- Global Supply Planning
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong team player with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is a fast learner
- Exceptional ability to analyze, reconcile, and interpret data
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to adhere to and work under tight timelines
- Ability to effectively communicate
- System knowledge: SAP, MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint, MicroStrategy
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University or Business Degrees and/or Community College graduate, or equivalency in education and experience.
- 1-2 years relevant Supply Chain work experience an asset
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.