At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose of Role:
Analyze and execute supply plan through timely and accurate purchase order placement. Monitor and maintain supply availability to ensure adequate inventory levels.
- Execute and complete supply plans timely and accurately, adhering to market purchasing principles and guidelines
- Follow through the purchase order lifecycle from placement to ex-factory for assigned business segments.
- Ensure consistent review of supply availability to effectively optimize the inventory levels.
- Contribute to department KPIs by facilitating key centralized reports to be used for visibility and assisting the team in optimizing availability and/or further reporting.
- Participate in cross-functional sessions with other areas of Supply Chain to align end-to-end processes.
- Stay current with operational enhancements to properly navigate within the ERP system. Never stop training.
- Build and foster relationships with key Supply Chain/ Business stakeholders to ensure proper information flow.
- Fully engage as a team member to drive department best practices.
- Supply Plan Accuracy
- Supply Plan Reliability
- Inventory Management/ Stock Turns
- Optimization/Reduction of Excess Stock
- Supply Chain
- Global Supply Planning
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Strong team player with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives
- Highly motivated, organized individual who is a fast learner
- Exceptional ability to analyze, reconcile, and interpret data
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to adhere to and work under tight timelines
- Ability to effectively communicate
- System knowledge: SAP, MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint, MicroStrategy
Qualifications (Minimum required education and experience)
University or Business Degrees and/or Community College graduate, or equivalency in education and experience.
1-2 years relevant Supply Chain work experience an asset
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.