Purpose: This position will function as a scheduler for the adidas INDYProduction Art Group. It will be the center point for all communication and direction in all aspects of scheduling and related functions. Primary job functions will include scheduling work to artists and overall management of the workflow and associate productivity to ensure timely delivery of art to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for ensuring the workflow to artists for formats, Full size art and color changes is controlled according to business priority.
- Entering data from all in-line collateral offerings and Line plans to the art tracking system to capture workload and maintain pre-build calendar dates.
- Manage overall workflow of art through all processes throughout the department, identifying areas that need help and providing support as needed.
- Manage art due dates and communication to keep projects moving on time throughout the department.
- Work with Design, Product Managers, Proofing and Licensing daily on projects.
- Share resources with other art groups to maintain even volume of work.
- Work with Production Development, Customer Service and Master Data on data needs and changes.
- Consult with Production Art Scheduling on business needs, prioritization and pre-sep scheduling.
- Act as back up for Production Art - Separation Scheduler/Filesender as needed.
- Review Collateral art files for completion of art tasks.
- Prioritize art based on Priority customers, off-shore spreadsheet and purchase orders.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by management.
- All internal and external artists, product and design teams
- Order Fulfillment and Manufacturing teams
- Customer Service and Master Data teams
- Proofing, Licensing and Production Development
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess a working knowledge of a MAC and Microsoft programs.
- Knowledge of SAMMS, FlexPLM and Track-It a plus or able to navigate to research quickly within multiple systems and servers.
- Must be able to follow calendar dates and multiple work streams.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must excel and maintain control in high stress situations
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task a must.
- Must be able to take direction well.
- Must be able to provide effective feedback to associates
- Be a self starter and a team Player
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- A degree in business or 3-5 years of equivalent experience in a fast-paced administrative role is a must.
- Project Management experience is a plus