Support Inline, a.i.t, Design and Development of production samples of highest quality. Identify and proactively solve upcoming problems during the production and or quality assurance.
- Independently provide product samples and special customization for Design and Project Management.
- Be the competent contact person for Product Development and Design Teams in respect of material quality management – based on feasibility studies and quality analysis – for the optimization of the construction
- Support and consult the Technical Managers about the adidas quality standards, material character and Standard Operation Procedures (SOP)
- Conduct cutting training of internal colleagues of the product development with teaching adidas specific standards, processes and systems which are related to the stitching process in respect of shoe production.
- Understand the physical requirements of material-properties and Knowledge to differentiate between different material types and quality.
- Identify and Communicate technical issues of products (e.g. problems with upper patterns, fit of mid and outsole, material issues), to suggest respective solutions or change the product accordingly.
- Independent Implementation of finishing techniques according to specific Italian handwork, welding- and embroidery techniques, sublimation printing, foil-transfers and incorporation of specific foams into textiles, to prevent injuries of top athletes.
- Project Management
- Technical Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Advanced language skills in English
- Strong communication Skills, Team-Player, eager to experiment.
- Apprenticeship as tailor, industrial stitcher or clothing manufacturer with experience in production.
- 3 years experience in one of the related fields