At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
This advert, open from 1st January until 31st December, is our portal for talent at the BCS White City, London Store at the level of Sales Consultant. Like any great scout, we are always out there looking for the best of the best.
This job posting does NOT represent a live vacancy. What does that mean? It means that this posting is here specifically to collect applications all year long. Don’t let that discourage you – whenever there is a role to recruit for, this is where we would look to find talent outside of our business.
What does that mean for you? We want you to read the below job description, evaluate your skills and abilities against the requirements, and if you are in it to win it – then apply.
Should you be interested in more than 1 store, please do feel to apply to multiple job adverts on www.careers.adidas-group.com.
CONTRIBUTE TO MEETING OR EXCEEDING TARGETS BY:
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand
- Effectively serving and selling to customers
- Diligently executing store operations
PURPOSE & IMPACT ON ORGANIZATION:
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Execute the Brand Customer Service standards to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Use Seasonal Brand and product knowledge effectively during sales interactions
- Communicate product features and benefits and unique selling points clearly to address customers’ needs and strengthen their connection to the Brand
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures
- Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferably experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment
- Basic numeracy, literacy and verbal communication skills
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.