Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
To manage the learning and professional development of the retail field workforce for own retail,and franchise partners in Israel through instore and classroom based trainings programs and supporting back office learning initiatives.
- Monitoring and supporting the execution of adidas Group Retail University within all stores, as needed.
- Creation of retail training strategy and yearly training calendars for respective adidas Group brands.
- Identifying training and development needs within own retail through performance appraisal results, store performance analysis/ check lists and regular consultation with store manager, retail management and human resources.
- Continuous rollout and update of the global SHINE (People Strategy), the adidas Retail University training, including AGRU, Consumer Model, and development programs
- Continuous training and development of In-store trainers.
- Coach store teams in the proper execution of store level aGRU programs (e.g., RP, ARP and SIM Training Programs), as well as the Seasonal Training Program, ensuring best practice is followed in all stores.
- Track the progress of aGRU implementation and SHINE development booklet completion
through tracking systems/tools to ensure aGRU training and development programs are consistently and effectively executed across all stores within the market
- Identify and develop in-store trainers, driving the personal development of natural successors follow up and track store KPI to ensure learning effectiveness and performance improvement.
- Partner with Manager Sales Academy to deliver an aligned regional catalogue of Functional learning offers (Retail University), Customer Service (Connect Engage Inspire), Seasonal training (Product updates, Events, New Technologies).
- Assist progression and certifications along the SHINE Retail Field Career Ladder are effectively applied and executed within the local Market.
- Quarterly scheduling and delivery of seasonal Training for wholesale & franchise partners throughout Israel.
- Manage the translation of training content and logistics of bringing content ‘to market’.
- Schedule, manage and execute the blended learning offers.
- Provide monthly training updates to the Manager Sales Academy.
- On-going design (when needed), arrangement, proof reading, delivery and assessment of seasonal product training materials
- Conducting quarterly inductions for new joiners.
- Strive to implement a learning culture within the organisation with innovative concepts and deliverables whilst continuously seeking inspiring methods to improve the efficiency of training services offered
- Retail team
- Business stakeholders
- Store Management and District Managers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years of job specific work experience preferably in the retail/fashion/FMCG industry
- Proven track record of increasing retail & sales KPIs through training and development programs
- Highly integrative with strong business mind, data focus and results orientation
- Conceptual thinker with ability to multi-task and manage a heavy workload
- Strong work ethic with flexible approach
- Customer oriented, approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player with an international mindset
- Excellent organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent MS Office skills in particular PowerPoint
- Geographically mobile