Contributes to store profitability by ensuring KPIs for a defined area within the store are met or exceeded. The core expectations include coordinating team members to provide the best possible balance of service and operations, resulting in a leading shopping experience.<
< < < < <
< < < < <
Key Accountabilities:< <Allocates resources and organizes processes within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations.< Create an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising and housekeeping standards in assigned area of responsibility.< Ensures the product offer available to customers is maximized in assigned area of responsibility by coordinating product replenishment from the stockroom to the sales floor.< Supervises sales transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures.< Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention activities.< Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to within assigned area of responsibility.< Applies knowledge of Retail KPIs to make commercial decisions that drive achievement of established sales targets.< Tracks performance data for assigned area (e.g. best sellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes necessary adjustments to drive productivity and efficiency.< Coaches, motivates and inspires individuals within area of responsibility to maximize and drive a performance culture.< Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.< Guides and trains team members on basic core and seasonal product knowledge.< Uses advanced category expertise and enthusiasm for the Brand to drive sales and customer loyalty.< Understand customer expectations and coaches team to meet or exceed them at all times.< Actively supervises and coordinates team to ensure all customers receive the highest level of service.< Actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive store team performance.< Supports the recruitment, onboarding, training and development of the store team.< Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.< < < < <
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.<
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.<
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.<
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.<
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English<
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.<
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.<
Physical Requirements:< <
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.<
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.<
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.<
- Must be 18 years or older.
Qualifications: < <
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)<
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.<
- Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding as well as supervisory experience.<
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, visit https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.< < < < <