As part of the flagship store leadership team, this role is responsible for daily operations and delivering financial targets, but also for representing the most premium Originals retail experience on the planet.
- Lead the flagship store staff to create an Originals flagship brand environment.
- Foster a contemporary streetwear atmosphere within the store and ensure local neighborhood/community relevance is established and maintained.
- Allocates resources and organizes processes within assigned area of responsibility to drive efficiency and productivity in a variety of situations.
- Create an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by coordinating his/her team to consistently execute visual merchandising, in-store communication, and housekeeping standards in assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensures the product offering available to customers is maximized in assigned area of responsibility by coordinating product replenishment from the stockroom to the sales floor.
- Completes cash register transactions as well as supervises transactions to ensure quick and accurate processing while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Minimizes loss by implementing, monitoring and tracking all loss prevention activities in both the stockroom and the sales floor.
- Maintains a safe shopping and working environment by ensuring company policy and procedures are adhered to within assigned area of responsibility.
- Applies knowledge of retail store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets; takes ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them.
- Identify sales and KPI improvement opportunities and communicate suggestions to store management to address them and drive commercial success.
- Tracks performance data for assigned area (e.g. best sellers, space allocation, etc.) and makes necessary adjustments to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Coaches, motivates and inspires individuals within area of responsibility to maximize and drive a performance culture.
- Be a resource for flagship store staff in dealing with complex operational and consumer service situations.
- Be a role model for streetwear culture as well as customer service and boost sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.
- Guides and trains team members on core and seasonal product knowledge.
- Be a knowledge expert of both the streetwear scene and Originals brand in order to socially converse with the consumer and support them on their shopping journey as well as drive sales.
- Understands customer expectations and actively supervises and coaches team to ensure all customers receive the highest level of service.
- Supports the recruitment, onboarding, training and development of the store team and actively collaborates and shares best practices to drive store team performance.
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Streetwear role-model.
- adidas Originals brand ambassador and talent scout.
- Culturally connected leader in music, art, and street culture.
- Social media connected.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Skilled in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
- Ability to operate independently and with discretion, and work effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Advanced selling experience and comprehensive product, retail and industry understanding as well as supervisory experience.
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, click here.