Thank you for expressing your interest in becoming a part of the adidas retail team!
- We are currently looking for Retail Store Associates (Retail Professionals) to join our team.
- adidas’ commitment to our people is integral to the success of our retail team.
- We offer a true retail career path for individuals who want a long-term future with the adidas business.
- As one of the leading sports brands globally, adidas has been built on a vision that our passion for sport makes the world a better place.
- We lead through innovation – in our product’s performance technologies, in our Originals fashion, and in our commitment to developing and growing the company’s most important asset: our people. We also lead by staying connected and relevant to our consumers, and one way in which we’re doing this is to open new adidas retail stores.
The responsibilities of these positions will include the provision of exceptional customer service, a high standard of day-to-day operational tasks and achieving daily sales targets.
To be successful in your application, you will have a strong retail sales or customer service background with a proven track record of success. You will be motivated, energetic, passionate about achievement and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
To be considered for the roles you will be required to have availability to work retail hours across weekdays and weekends.
If you're interested in a career opportunity like this, you have a passion for sport and you thrive in a team environment, this could be the opportunity for you. Join us. Feel your heart beat like it did when you stepped onto the field, the court, or the track for the first time.
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in New Zealand.
How do I apply?
- Press the "Apply" button and follow the instructions
- You will be required to fill out the online applications forms, and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter which addresses all above candidate requirements
- Applications which do not attach a cover letter which addresses the job requirements specific to adidas will not be considered.
- As a part of your application we would like you to complete an online questionnaire. PeopleAnswers provides this online questionnaire as a third party supporting adidas. You must complete the questionnaire to be considered for the position.
- Applications will only be accepted through the steps above
- Please note that due to the high volume of applications adidas receives, we will be unable to respond to all individual inquiries.
- Please note that referrals are subject to the adidas Group area Pacific Talent Scout Employee Referral Policy
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of the adidas Group area Pacific
adidas Group Retail Careers http://www.adidasretailjobs.com/
adidas Group Jobs http://adidas-group.jobs/
Please note applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in New Zealand. No Relocation or Visa support is offered for these roles
Please note part of adidas Pacific’s recruitment process will require external candidates to consent to a pre-employment criminal history check
Note to Agency's: Please note that adidas will not accept any unsolicited call' s or CV's regarding this role