Contributes to the achievements of Store KPI targets by building an emotional connection with customers and living the Brand Values. The core expectations include utilizing expertise and experience to; serve and sell to customers and achieving operational excellence, flawlessly execute store operations when responsible for product flow to and from sales floor and/or cashier procedures.
- Works to ensure exclusivity by identifying that invitations are valid and accurate for guests entering the store.
- Is aware of store and individual targets and actively works to meet or exceed these by using all resources available within the store.
- Complies with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
- Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals.
- Communicates a desire for ongoing learning and welcomes all available opportunities to increase individual and store performance.
- Makes themselves available to support other team members when needed.
Customer Experience Specialist
- Be a role model for customer service by meeting/exceeding customers’ expectations and maintaining a high level of courtesy and professionalism at all times.
- Diffuse/resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution and escalate complex issues to a manager when applicable.
- Build a culture of open and honest communication by offering and being open to receiving feedback and collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
- Use shoplifting indicators and excellent customer care to deter and prevent shoplifting.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area and ensure the entryway, rugs, shopping bags and monthly donations are kept clean, organized and presentable.
- Partner and collaborate with Marketing team when applicable for donation drives, business card collection, data collection, etc.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Can skillfully, diplomatically, and directly negotiate to settle differences with minimal conflict.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships team members.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to six month’s experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, click here. (link below)