At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Contributes to the achievements of Store KPI targets by building an emotional connection with customers and living the Brand Values. The core expectations include utilizing expertise and experience to; serve and sell to customers and achieving operational excellence, flawlessly execute store operations when responsible for product flow to and from sales floor and/or cashier procedures.
- Works to ensure exclusivity by identifying that invitations are valid and accurate for guests entering the store.
- Is aware of store and individual targets and actively works to meet or exceed these by using all resources available within the store.
- Complies with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
- Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals.
- Communicates a desire for ongoing learning and welcomes all available opportunities to increase individual and store performance.
- Makes themselves available to support other team members when needed.
Customer Experience Specialist
- Be a role model for customer service by meeting/exceeding customers’ expectations and maintaining a high level of courtesy and professionalism at all times.
- Diffuse/resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; following up to ensure resolution and escalate complex issues to a manager when applicable.
- Build a culture of open and honest communication by offering and being open to receiving feedback and collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
- Use shoplifting indicators and excellent customer care to deter and prevent shoplifting.
- Maintain a neat and clean work area and ensure the entryway, rugs, shopping bags and monthly donations are kept clean, organized and presentable.
- Partner and collaborate with Marketing team when applicable for donation drives, business card collection, data collection, etc.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Can skillfully, diplomatically, and directly negotiate to settle differences with minimal conflict.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships team members.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to six month’s experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, click here. (link below)
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.