Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- To achieve store sales target by providing excellent customer service.
- Achieve and exceed sales target of the store
- Provide excellent customer service
- Build rapport and customer loyalty
- Proactively follow-up on customer queries and needs
- Responds positively to customer complaints
- Uses in-store interactive tools and product promotions to drive sales
- Actively collects competitor information and communicates this upwards for appropriate decision making
- Keeping abreast of latest golf news (or trends in fashion) in order to possess in-depth product knowledge and communicate to customers effectively
- Ensure that visual merchandising standards are adhered to all times.
- To operate POS efficiently and maintain a high standard of accuracy.
- To keep respective area clean and ensure all merchandise carry a price and security tag.
- To replenish merchandise, conduct stock check and manage fitting room or stock room.
- Maybe assigned to assist in running of a store, deputy Store-in-Charge (SIC)
- Assist to handle more complex retail operation tasks assigned by Superior
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer Focus
- Sales Orientation
- Products & Sports / Fashion Expertise
- Business Acumen
- Driving Sales Performance
- Communicate with others
- Planning & Organizing
- Manage Relationships and diversity
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and self-development
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Professional Background/Expertise:
- Functional: 2-3 years’ experience in Retail / Sales
- Industry: Preferably in golf retail or Fashion Retail
- Exposure: Golf, Sports, Fashion
- Education: Secondary / Certificate in Retail Management
- Outlook: Intermediate
- Word: Intermediate
- Excel: Intermediate
- PowerPoint: Intermediate
- Language Skills:
- English: Good
- Local Language: Good
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.