The Reebok Gym Trainer and Studio Lead will lead group classes, manage flow, provide instruction and maintain safe practices. The Reebok Gym Trainer will coordinate introductory classes with new and existing members of the Innovation and Design Building and oversee the consistent functions and operations of the studio classes.
- Provide a one of a kind experiences, educating inspiring and entertaining, teaching members. Ensuring each member is safe during studio classes. Maintaining a current knowledge base of current issues and advances within the industry.
- Work with members on an individual basis to evaluate personal fitness goals, develop plans to achieve goals, discuss current nutrition and plans to make sustainable changes for desired goals.
- Manage and maintain customer relations with current members. Develop new relationships with new employees, apprentices, co-ops and the other tenants of the Innovation and Design Building to help grow the membership base.
- Ensure all fitness equipment is maintained on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule. Ensure the facility is operational for a safe world-class fitness experience. Identify equipment that is to be replaced and have a projected time line of replacing equipment.
- Assist with planning of internal and external events designed to engage members take first steps to becoming physically active in the corporate environment. Host workouts for large groups visiting the Reebok World Headquarters and IDB.
- Create a progressive class schedule and help find studio instructors and cultivate the current.
- Understand how to us the membership management tools and reports needed for the gym.
- Human Resource department
- Training Team
- Employee base
- Reebok Gym Team
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Passionate about the company’s core values
- Effectively public speak in front of large groups
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace environment, while remaining composed and positive
- Ability to be open to new ideas, approaches and information
- Constantly strive to improve work related knowledge
- Maintain high levels of social awareness
- Anticipate and meet members needs
- Ability to adapt to last minute schedule changes
- Ability to utilize resources to complete tasks
- Ability to influence and effectively persuade others
- Ability to solve complex problems with little direction
- Ability to manage multiple projects while completing daily tasks
- Ability to travel domestic and international
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to compile information to present new ideas to supervisors and co-workers
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Les Mills Certified
- Yoga Certification
- Spin Certification
- Personal Training Certificate
- CrossFit Level 1 Certificate
- CPR/AED Certified
The Reebok brand has moved their HQ to a 220,000 square-foot section of the Innovation and Design Building in Boston’s Seaport District. This move has brought community fitness to a next generation design and innovation space; the all new workplace fosters a vibrant collaborative culture and allows the brand to be closely connected to the community in Boston. Alongside state-of-the-art office spaces, the headquarters is equipped with an employee fitness center and a retail store.