*This role is a contract role through the end of 2019*
Responsible for partnering with HR, Business and Recruiting colleagues to identify and qualify candidates and drive the recruitment process from onset through offer. This is a limited time duration role.
Key Recruiting Responsibilities
- Ownership of the entire high-volume recruitment process including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process.
- Leverage relevant advertising resources to create awareness and attract qualified applications for key roles within your area of responsibility.
- Leverage candidate databases (internal and external) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions including cold calling prospects.
- Build and maintain candidate pools of strong former candidates and new prospective candidates within the functional area that your support.
- Conduct weekly check-ins with active candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting process for each role.
- Plan and participate in strategic planning meetings with key business partners to understand current and upcoming requirements in order to build a plan on how to effectively recruit for positions within your area of responsibility.
- Partner with recruiting and sourcing colleagues to share candidates and jobs to encourage a collaborative hiring process.
- Utilize recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes.
- Support additional recruitment initiatives as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage change and influence hiring behavior.
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives with minimal supervision.
- Good ability to understand business needs and assess talent against those needs.
- Strong ability to collaborate within their team, HR, and the Distribution Operations team
- Strong knowledge of key players within your recruiting team, HR team and business area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members and business to achieve goals.
- Independently able to perform the responsibilities of the job and makes decisions with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to push back/influence the business to drive best hiring practices.
- Understands how to navigate challenges independently.
- Good ability to give and receive feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and formulate opinions and strategies to solve moderate to complex recruiting challenges.
- Consistently displays curiosity by asking questions and identifying ways to make improvement to better TA processes.
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new tasks quickly and independently.
- Process improvement mindset to think beyond the current state towards what could be and independently brings forward solutions.
- Open-mindedness to new ideas, new tasks and new strategies.
- University Degree Preferred
- Strong proficiency with technology and grasping new technology solutions.
- Track record for delivering high impact customer experiences and implementing new solutions to support their business area.
- Track record of driving globally recruiting initiatives (i.e. proactive recruiting, internal recruiting, diversity, etc) and achieving goals.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role and 1 year of experience as a recruiter.
- Demonstrates a consistently high level of experience to recruiters, candidates and hiring managers.
- Demonstrated ability to drive holistic recruitment strategy (i.e. employer branding, social recruiting, etc.)