Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The position has operational steering role in fulfilling the vision of “Global Workplaces department, that creates, manages and innovates the best work environment for our employees to enable them to focus in their core business and perform in the best way” and in fulfilling the needs of the fourth pillar of the people strategy “Creative Climate To Make A Difference”.
The focus is the steering of the assigned service areas at the adidas in Amsterdam.
- Manage day to day running of the reception in an effective and professional manner.
- Control welcome of the guests at all times, using the visitor management system.
- Supervise the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Responsible for ensuring cleanliness of the reception area at all time.
- Ensure reception services are well maintained, reporting any issues and work alongside with the FM team.
- Bring the “Customer Experience”: from welcome through to exit. To be perceived as a Brand Ambassador.
- Support the recruitment, induction and training of the receptionists
- Manage and operate the reception rotation, checking future planned absences, planning cover with the outsourced company.
- Manage the implementation of any change or upgrade in software systems
- Facility Operations showrooms
- FM team
- Adidas departments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work alone and use initiative
- Willingness to work flexible working hours
- Friendly and helpful manners
- Organisational talent
- Proactive approach
- Excellent in Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- Confident, friendly and smart appearance
- Team player
- IT skills: advanced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- First working experience in respective area will be beneficial
- Experience in a coordination/office management or admin position
- Facility management experience