Are you looking for new professional challenges? Do you want to be part of an inspired team of creators?
We are looking for motivated new team mate to join our Finance Team in Warsaw as:
Specialist Query Mangement (m/w/d)
in fulltime, Temp 6 months
The Query Management division significantly contributes to risk and cost optimization through the timely examination and registration of approved customer credit and debit notes, as well as ensuring compliance with relevant policies. At the same time, the objective is to optimize (reduce) the credit notes volume and value in line with the sales and market strategy.
- Correct and timely processing of all credit and debit notes for East wholesale and promotion accounts for both IC and non-IC channelled incidents according to:
- The SoD (Segregation of Duties) guidelines,
- Applicable policies,
- IFRS as well as local tax & accountig regulations,
- Process steps defined in mapping for each CN scenario.
- Amendment of returns.
- Correct and timely processing of billing process for Eesat, including manual billing for:
- miTeam manual invoices for Slovakia and Hungary upon instructions from respective Sales Rep,
- manual issuing of sales invoices based on the calculated POD for Czechia,
- other country billing specifics: direct shipments, customer´s down payments etc.
- Initiation / driving route cause analysis and solutions in order to reduce volume of credit notes issued;
- Preparation of reports in the area of credit notes;
- Key user or tester of IT projects (System or Process based), as well being responsible for updating and processing the test scenarios relating to Query Management area;
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, with enthusiasm and initiative with focus on effectiveness
- Excellent interpersonal skills with customer oriented mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Solid business acumen
- A strong team player
- Analitical skills
- Determination and “hands on” pragmatism
- University degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service/Query Management – preferably in Apparel / fashion / shoes or FMCG.
- Fluency in local language (Polish) and in English (both written & oral). Knowlegde of other Eeastern Europe languages is an added plus.
- Advanced user of MS office.
- Solid knowledge of SAP and CRM (IC)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!