At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose: Contributes to the achievements of Store targets by building an emotional connection with customers and living the Brand Values. The core expectations include utilizing expertise and experience to serve and sell to customers and achieving operational excellence.
We are looking for:
Meets and exceeds customer expectations and boosts sales and Brand experience by using the adidas customer service model.
- Create an emotional connection with every customer by being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador.
- Proactively seeks and incorporates basic core and seasonal product knowledge into own service approach
- Maintain an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customer by consistently executing visual merchandising standards.
- Minimize loss by actively maintaining sales floor awareness while serving customers.
- Ensures the product offer is made available to customers by assisting with deliveries and replenishing the sales floor.
- Uses retail and customer expertise to maximize sales opportunities by prioritizing merchandise flow to the sales floor.
You must have:
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships team members.
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Minimum High school diploma. University attendance is a plus.
- Good Knowledge of English.
- Minimum six month’s experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Above all this We are looking for Creators, Innovators, Storytellers, and Determined, self-confident and Genuine Sales Associate.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.