Purpose & Function Description:
The “Enterprise Reporting” department is responsible for defining and executing the groups’ BI strategy. This primarily means driving the development and harmonization of management and operational reporting across all brands and functions. In that role, the department acts as the interface between global and local stakeholders (à Demand), the global Sales, Finance & GOPS teams (à E2E solution design) and Global IT (à Technical Supply) in order to build the foundation for future growth & sustainability
As Project Manager in Enterprise Reporting, you will focus on:
Manage and/or support projects to ensure initiatives are progressing towards their targets.
Ensure a continuous adaption of existing tools to changes in the organization and system landscape.
Manage and/or support the development and implementation of a governance process and standards in respect of business cases, including post mortems.
- Develop and implement BI concepts, tools and reports to create transparency on business and process performance.
- Identify business requirements, ensure acceptance of KPI concepts with relevant stakeholders and support fact-based decision-making process.
- Manage medium sized cross-functional projects and/or actively participate in projects with involvement of business and IT experts.
- Conduct and/or contribute to detailed project planning and milestone tracking relating to implementations
- Support the preparation of project workshops and conduct user training
- Develop and implement adequate communication packages to present derived results, recommendations and solutions (e.g. by setting up workshops, execute debriefing)
- Provide expertise for assigned functional areas/systems and processes towards team and business partners.
- Ensure smooth operation of the business by taking on ownership for related actions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deep business understanding of processes and structure
- High degree of customer orientation and solid business partnering skills
- Ability to manoeuver in consistently changing environment
- Ability to operate cross-functionally and understanding of external business drivers
- Very good communication skills for persuasion and convincing others
- Good project management skills and experience
- Very good understanding of finance
- Business fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Demonstrating initiative and acting result oriented
- Ability to accept and meet critical deadlines with good planning and organizational skills
- Very good analytical skills, managing large data quantities from multiple sources
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and ambitious multinational team
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Business
- Experience in business intelligence tools, e.g. SAP BW, MicroStrategy
- Experience with Data Warehouse systems preferred
- Experience in Project Management
- 3-8 years relevant work experience