Facilitate, manage and optimize the design process via project and budget management on a day-to-day, quarterly and annual level.
- Pro-actively support the development of concepts for brand design projects ensuring objectives, budget and timelines are met, and ensuring on-time delivery to platforms for market adaptation and implementation.
- Manage project progress from initial briefing and schedule development to concepting, photo production, retouching, mechanical file building, catalog toolkit creation and file quality check, to final upload to various adidas platforms.
- Manage overall project workload and maintain project list.
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing Operations teams to ensure clear communication, optimisation of processes, on-time deliveries to stakeholders.
- Support Design teams in all operational issues.
- Organize freelance and agency resources and manage communication and interaction.
- Estimate and manage budget for assigned brand design projects.
- Support communication about adidas brand design and news in the organisation.
- Support implementation of adidas brand design guidelines/strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong abilities in project, organization, time, and budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client management skills
- Self-starter, self initiative
- Team builder
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to influence people regardless of reporting lines
- IT skills: Macintosh software, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint: advanced
- Language: English: fluent
- Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- At least 5 years work experience design related area (agency or company)