Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
Facilitates the end-to-end product delivery in a team by using agile methods.
- Guiding and Coaching the team on how to use agile (e.g. Scrum) practices
- Guiding and Coaching the team on self-organizing to fill the intentional gaps left in the agile frameworks
- Facilitates team sessions and applies agile methods that enable teams to work efficiently.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution as a servant leader
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Manages planning and execution of iterations (e.g. sprints). Oversees all relevant team artefacts as backlog, burndown charts etc.
- Monitors the product variables (story points, scope cost, effort, etc.) and KPIs against the product vision and strongly serving and supporting the team in their quest to delight consumers.
- Acting as a servant leader to remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Ensures agile quality standards and best practices are in place to maximize the team’s performance.
- If needed: Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
- Ensure adidas compliance requirements are fulfilled.
- If needed: Contribute to the end-to-end financial process by providing regular forecasts and reports.
- If required: represent the team towards the Product Owner and other relevant stakeholders.
- Product Owner
- Agile Software Engineering Team
- Service vendors
- Agile Coaches
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to coach, guide and manage scrum/agile teams, advanced user of agile/scrum methods.
- Basic experience to manage complex products and delivery on a global level.
- Advanced knowledge of patterns and techniques to enhance the agile approach, e.g. retrospective formats, increase team maturity, handling dependencies.
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong facilitating and moderation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally experienced in an IT / technology driven environment
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree with focus on IT, business administration or equivalent.
- Min. 2-3 years of progressive work experience in an agile environment
- Ideally PMI-ACP certified
- Good Agile / Scrum knowledge
- Good command of English