At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Facilitates the end-to-end product delivery in a team by using agile methods.
- Guiding and Coaching the team on how to use agile (e.g. Scrum) practices
- Guiding and Coaching the team on self-organizing to fill the intentional gaps left in the agile frameworks
- Facilitates team sessions and applies agile methods that enable teams to work efficiently.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution as a servant leader
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Manages planning and execution of iterations (e.g. sprints). Oversees all relevant team artefacts as backlog, burndown charts etc.
- Monitors the product variables (story points, scope cost, effort, etc.) and KPIs against the product vision and strongly serving and supporting the team in their quest to delight consumers.
- Acting as a servant leader to remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Ensures agile quality standards and best practices are in place to maximize the team’s performance.
- If needed: Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
- Ensure adidas compliance requirements are fulfilled.
- If needed: Contribute to the end-to-end financial process by providing regular forecasts and reports.
- If required: represent the team towards the Product Owner and other relevant stakeholders.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Ability to coach, guide and manage scrum/agile teams, advanced user of agile/scrum methods.
- Basic experience to manage complex products and delivery on a global level.
- Advanced knowledge of patterns and techniques to enhance the agile approach, e.g. retrospective formats, increase team maturity, handling dependencies.
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong facilitating and moderation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally experienced in an IT / technology driven environment
- College or university degree with focus on IT, business administration or equivalent.
- Min. 2-3 years of progressive work experience in an agile environment
- Ideally PMI-ACP certified
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.