At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager Agile to join our team of engineers in Zaragoza. As a member of our team you will be part of facilitating the end-to-end product delivery in a team by using agile methods leveraging the hands-on relevant experience.
- Acting as scrum master, moderate the discussions and apply agile methods that enable teams to work effectively.
- Removing impediments and barriers preventing team process.
- Ensuring the agile quality standards and best practices to be in place to maximize the team performance.
- Being part of a highly engaged, multinational team with international career opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Delivery oriented mindset and strong ability to coordinate resources across multiple teams.
- Solid knowledge of project management practices.
- Ability to coach, guide and manage agile teams, advance user of agile/scrum methods.
- Strong experience to serve highly complex and multiple products team on a global level.
- Expert knowledge of patterns and techniques of Agile techniques.
- Scrum master or PMI certifications are desirable.
Education and Experience Required
- 3 years of IT experience or/and College/University degree with a focus in Computer Science.
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.