At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Every day, all over the world, products we create break records or set trends. Our brands help every kind of athlete to perform better, play better and feel better.
Our IT teams create business success by building the most innovative solutions that shape the future. In a digital world, IT is a critical touchpoint for millions of consumers and our employees. Whenever it gets tricky we tackle challenges together as a global team.
We need top talent to further build a high performing team. If you want to be a part of creating the new IT that challenges us to grow and stay competitive, start your career with us now.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR …?
- Acting as scrum master, moderate the discussions and apply agile methods that enable teams to work effectively.
- Removing impediments and barriers preventing team process.
- Ensuring the agile quality standards and best practices to be in place to maximize the team performance.
- Being part of a highly engaged, multinational team with international career opportunities.
What WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- 3+ years of IT experience and / or College/University degree with a focus in Computer Science.
- Delivery oriented mindset and strong ability to coordinate resources across multiple teams
- Solid knowledge of project management practices
- Ability to coach, guide and manage agile teams, advance user of agile/scrum methods.
- Strong experience to serve highly complex and multiple products team on a global level.
- Expert knowledge of patterns and techniques of Agile techniques.
- Scrum master or PMI certifications are desirable.
- Fluent English skills (verbal and written).
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humour.
Sound good? Apply here and be part of our tomorrow.
Not the right job for you? There are thousands of opportunities at the adidas Group around the world. Find the one with your name on it.
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our offices?
adidas Group Careers
Check out these videos to see what it’s like to work in our offices around the world!
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.