As a Product Owner at DBC you are responsible for the quality and strategic impact of a small or medium digital product. Together with your agile team you work on continuously improving and evolving the product in order to optimize the value for the consumer.
Partnering with IT and markets to define a robust product backlog, managing capability expansion increments and leading the team towards new functionalities & best practice definitions are a few examples of the activities that will be expected from this role. Additionally, you will be cooperating with various internal stakeholders, including Markets and other DBC areas to drive consumer engagement and satisfaction, as well as incremental revenues by delivering digital experiences.
Scope: Accountable for a digital product of medium complexity
Product Strategy & Delivery
- Be accountable for the product success considering the value for the consumer and the company (ROI).
- Specify the product vision and roadmap as well as user stories considering the value for the consumer and the company as well as its role and impact on the adidas digital ecosystem.
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates.
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery.
- Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog.
- Prioritize the items in your product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done in cooperation with the product team.
- Own the refinement of your product backlog to ensure that the product team is delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value.
- Provide acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done.
- Be accountable for monitoring, optimization and enhancement of the configuration, features and functionalities related to the product.
- Use data sources and feedback loops to ensure the team focuses on the right enhancements.
„If required“ Responsibilities
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.
- Product team
- Global and Local Market teams
- IT teams
- Testing and Analytics
- Global & Local DBC and Brand organizations
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
•2+ years working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an Agile working setup
•5+ years of experience working in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
•Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing
•Advanced knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban
•Proven Stakeholder Management exprience at various organizational levels
•Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
•Fluent in English both verbally and written