- Support the LO/OC to manage a best practice based product development process including the related PLM system (PDM) that enable the achievement of the company strategies and targets
- Support in collaboration with Business Solutions, other LO Product Creation Process Manager, OC Systems Key Users and Operations Managers key projects towards a successful implementation by providing process and PLM systems training (PDM) and required documentation.
- Monitor process performance at the LO, OC, T1 and T2 suppliers. Develop short and midterm training plans including the required training materials and provide process and PLM system training (PDM) to improve performance where necessary.
- In collaboration with Business Solutions, GIT and other LO Product Creation Process Manager, OC Systems Key Users, ensure that requirements of the LO and related OCs, T1 and T2 suppliers are reflected in the adidas Group systems landscape based on best practices and cost/benefit analysis.
- Ensure PLM enhancements lead to process improvements by supporting the PLM implementation activities of each system release.
- Develop a good degree of PLM system knowledge to understand interdependencies between systems and processes. Develop a sound E2E understanding of the product creation process in order to ensure alignment of process and PLM systems with the overall strategy and key objectives.
- Lead and drive the process and system training activities for all involved parties (LO/HQ/Factories) during the transitional phase of Fast and Lean Creation based process change implementation.
- Lead the key users of a selected OC and co-ordinate their efforts around Process & System improvements and corresponding trainings
- Business Solutions
- Manager, Product Creation Process in other LO’s and key users supporting the product development process in other departments
- PLM system users in respective location
- Global IT
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Can work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Advanced skills with email, MS Office applications incl. Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint
- Wide knowledge of adidas product creation process and PLM systems or similar tool preferred
- Ability to facilitate / moderate
- Change management skills
- Interest and enthusiasm for understanding root causes for problems and for developing creative approaches to problem solving.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid background and working experience in footwear, preferably in the Development area
- Fluent in English (Reading, Writing and Speaking), BULATS level 3 or equivalent