Reebok is the original fitness brand. Fitness is who we are.
We pioneered a fitness movement and we are still pioneering today. Every day we are creating products for those who love fitness as much as we do; products that allow you to get every ounce out of your work-out, run, walk, yoga, step or dance class.
We believe fitness is a way of life… that as humans we were made to move. Movement not only makes your body stronger, it makes you the best possible you…body, mind and spirit.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals – as well as their career and personal goals. It’s part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
As a Reebok Team Leader, you are responsible for assisting the
leadership team with driving sales results. As a member of
management, your primary focus is to be a presence on the sales floor and ensure customers are receiving a high level of customer service. Team Leaders also play a crucial role in creating and
maintaining a team environment within the store.
You drive sales by identifying areas of improvement and making
suggestions to drive best possible return on key performance
You are a service expert by seamlessly integrating sales techniques into service approach to drive sales.
You use advanced Category knowledge to sell by supporting team during the sales process when customers require deeper product knowledge.
You perform store operations by being detail-oriented in receiving, displaying, merchandising and replenishing product, as well as in maintaining a clean and organized store environment.
You foster teamwork by understanding when other team members need help and willingly offering support and feedback to improve their performance.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Proven ability to drive sales and maximize store profitability
- Ability to train basic core and seasonal product knowledge to all team members
- Motivates and inspires team to maximize their performance
- Understands customer expectations and coaches team to exceed those expectations at all time
- Dynamically communicates a desire to learn and is open to
receiving feedback to drive personal development
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- 12 months working in a fitness/fashion customer focused
retail environment with advanced selling experience in a first supervisor role
- Completion of high school diploma or general education
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Physical requirements include ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, as well as stand for extended periods of time
At Reebok, we’re not defined by a sport or a season, but by a way of life. From early morning runs to lunchtime workouts to biking and hiking, fitness is what wakes us up in the morning, what we think about all day and what drives us toward tomorrow.
So is Reebok a fit for you? Apply for this role to find out.
At Reebok, our employees are encouraged to reach their career, fitness and personal goals. In an effort to gain a better understanding of who you are and how we can help you succeed, we require that you complete a pre-hire assessment as part of our application process. The assessment takes roughly 30 minutes to complete and you are able to start and finish at your convenience. Please note the assessment must be complete before we can consider your application.