- Ensure timely and accurate placement of purchase orders.
- Master data maintenance and system updates, Purchase Price.
- Proforma invoices and master files creations for wholesale customers.
- Upload new sales orders and re-orders.
- Prices confirmations and TT update.
- Orders allocations and reservation in the system.
- DN Creation: Manage efficiently the product’s delivery from delivery notes issuance till delivery to the sales channels, Invoicing- Delivery Instruction to warehouse.
- Contact wholesale customers for deliveries, invoice deliveries in the system and make sure to handover soft and hardcopies to customers.
- Order book cleansing, follow up on articles cancelation, cancel in Levant system and send frequent report.
- Provide internal and external reports.
- Track wholesale orders (Invoiced and forecasted Amounts and quantities).
- Participation in cross-functional S&OP meetings (Planning, Purchasing, Sales)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Sales, marketing, logistics provider, freight forwarder, Retail, DC, 3PL and SCM
- F& C accruals higher than actual.
- Timely and accurate informing.
- NS, NM
- Cost control.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree
- 2+ years experience in Operations/Logistics, and/or Customer Service.
- Outlook : Good
- Word : Good
- Excel : Advanced
- PowerPoint : Good
- SAP : Good
- English: Advanced
- Arabic: Advanced