Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The Manager Transport & Logistics – Performance drives and maintains effective system solutions which fulfil end-to-end transportation and logistics requirements. He/she
- ensures efficient and effective system setup within 3PLs and carriers and defines best practice. He/she manages system performance with 3PLs and carriers and
- implements and/or supports system-related projects and testing.
- Define [RR1] clear business requirements for logistics Electronic Data Interchange (EDI[RR2] ) for designated ship mode.
- Ensure IT and system requirements are documented and updated in all relevant documentations.
- Standardize and align 3PL and carrier interfaces through driving change request and system enhancement within adidas and service providers.
- Drive continuous improvement to simplify interfaces and improve performance. Provide advice on systems as a system expert.
- [RR3] Analyse and monitor agreed key performance indicators (KPI) with 3PLs and carriers in order to ensure that those services and data sent can fulfil adidas’ requirements.
- Develop system monitoring process and tool (e.g. reporting etc.) to identify and fix outstanding issues with 3PLs and carriers in related to transport and logistics processes.
- Drive, lead and implement various projects initiated by adidas, and support requests by 3PLs and carriers.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties to execute and support testing in related to scan & pack and transport logistics processes.
- Fix issues reported by markets and internal key stakeholders and initiate change request or system enhancement as required.
- Support administrative tasks for the Origins Transport & Logistics.
- Subsidiaries / Markets
- Sourcing Operations / Management
- Sourcing Liaison Offices
- External services providers and factories
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in project management, process management, process design and preferably systems development
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Access
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Mature and good communication skills to drive changes and initiate discussions
- Detail-oriented, highly dedicated, able to work under pressure independently with minimal guidance
- Good command of English, Cantonese, Mandarin[RR4]
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis on the areas of logistics, supply chain or business related areas
- Over 5 years of working experience in manufacturing or logistics companies, preferably with knowledge of the footwear or textiles industries
- 2 years of experience in project management