At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Contribute to the development of the Cluster implementation plan for the Global/ LENA brand activation strategy by creating a cohesive vision for all Omnichannel Marketing initiatives and activities and ensure excellent implementation of marketing plans.
- Create and distribute the Omni-Channel (Wholesale, Retail, Franchise and ecom) marketing plan related to the implementation of the Global brand calendar strategy.
- Manage execution of the Global Omni-Channel calendar including any locally planned and globally approved market-specific initiatives into channels.
- Assist in the creation of seasonal account plan that outlines aspects of activation, both in-store and out-of-store in collaboration with local CTC and channels.
- Produce and deliver account marketing plans for the market's key accounts in close collaboration with the Sales and CTC.
- Drive and initiate an exciting consumer experiential event at the store level in cooperation with BA, PR and SPOMA
- Brief LENA Omnichannel Team on any Market Omni channel marketing activations, obtain Global/reginal approval and create and execute the initiatives in line with brand guidelines.
- Report and document on performance of all Omni channel marketing initiatives for all channels to ensure its optimal results.
- Provide input on global toolbox performance to LENA Omnichannel Team to pursue further improvement.
- Implement and execute LENA Omni channel marketing strategy for all channels.
- Share and implement global ISC strategies across all channels in sell-in stage and manage executional excellence to maximize sell-out.
- Provides VM team, stores and Key accounts with comprehensive campaign execution manual to ensure operational excellence.
- Plan and manage Omni-Channel MWB to ensure a right investment decision as well as ROI analysis.
- Contribute to organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance
- Establish strong relationships with agencies and vendors (experiential, design, printing…)
- Monitor and provide timely feedback on Trade Marketing activities based on agreed key performance indicators
- Take ownership for downloading all Global Communication material with the locally aligned calendar of daily, weekly, monthly and annual priorities as set in the marketing calendar.
- Promote a high-performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals.
- Evaluate the competencies of team members on a regular basis and provide prompt feedback and guidance to drive high performance.
- Translate the company goals into team-specific actions and business plans. Control and monitor performance and results
- Monitor competitors’ activities and propose strategic directions to combat and gain market share
Relevant KPIs include:
- Brand KPI‘s
- Market Share %
- Sell through % and ROI (focus on key concept/ key doors/ Key cities)
- Brand Driven Communication impact
- MWB Management (efficiency, amplify, RFC...)
- LENA Omni-channel team
- LENA Concept-to-Consumer team
- Market Wholesale – Sales team
- VM Team
- Market Consumer Direct – Retail sales operations, Retail Merchandising
- EM hub
- Market agencies and vendors.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- > 6 years of experience in trade, retail marketing or sales (preferably in the sporting goods industry & fashion/lifestyle.)
- Leading and managing a diverse and remote team
- Proven project management experience
- Advanced user of MS Office, PowerPoint and excel
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred.
- Solution oriented personality who understands to balance brand equity/ building a brand and commercial relevance/interest of channels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- Fluent in English / Arabic
- French is a plus
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.