- Support a consistent Talent experience for employees in a market or business, in order to share the desired adidas Group culture.
- Act as the data and projects hub for Talent Partnering related projects.
- Support Talent Partner to ensure a consistent implementation of core Talent programs business (customer focus area).
- Assist in aggregation of business needs for Talent to align strategy and allocation resources for program delivery.
- Support core program implementation for business/market.
- Support business/ market generated initiatives.
- Support HR/Talent projects to include, but not limited to: performance, development, learning and development
- Build talent based KPIs and dashboards and provide insights and themes that drive people and business decisions
- Create and maintain new and existing talent metrics, for use by Talent Partnering team and customers
- Prepare and create standard and custom reports of varying complexity using multiple data sources; analyze data to make recommendations for business decisions and/or additional reporting
- Other job duties as assigned
- Business & HR Teams
- Talent Partners
- Other talent functions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively manage projects with multiple stakeholders by juggling conflicting deadlines, multi-tasking and ensuring on time, quality completion of goals/projects
- High level of affinity to and experience with business computing systems, ideally SAP HR
- Strong MS Office skills, including extremely complex excel database and Tableau capabilities
- Ability to influence and collaborate with key internal stakeholders to achieve results
- Ability to work independently, learn complex systems and tools quickly and resourcefully
- An affinity and curiosity for data and storytelling
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Ability to learn and understand the client business, organizations, and matrix reporting structure
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of managing confidential information and navigating through sensitive or emotional situations
- Customer focus, basic understanding of HR and business strategy and key processes.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work directly with key business users and to communicate project issues
- Ability to analyze situations and synthesizes information to come to creative and workable solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot problem areas, work with users to define new processes, and to 'think outside the box' in finding the right solution
- Strong process orientation, analytical and planning abilities with a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Four year college or university degree
- 2-4 years related experience in HR, Projects and/or Analytics related work
- Previous experience working in a large, corporate structure, with a matrixed environment
- Comfortable navigating complex systems and reporting tools
- Previous experience working with SAP, EXCEL and Tableau preferred
- Understanding of HR/Business related KPIs and tools.
- Is an agile learning, has a change mindset and keen collaboration skills