At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we’re never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
This position will be a temporaty one year contract; it will take a strategic and operational role to support the continuing growth of the market through attracting and acquiring top talent. In addition the role participates to Employer Branding to further enhance our positioning as an employer of choice. This will be achieved through collaboration with the regional talent acquisition team, HRM and the Internal & corporate communication and business leaders.
- Work closely with the local HR Lead and functional leaders to understand the business needs to ensure optimal alignment of strategy and resources.
- Contributes to Build winning TA strategy by taking information gathered from HR & the business and staying ahead of business needs to proactively search for a diverse pool of top industry talent using various recruiting methods (direct sourcing, internal recruitment, web-based, print media, social media, etc.).
- Highlights trends and themes discovered by working with internal customers, talking to candidates and staying on top of market trends.
- Identify key metrics to measure ROI, influence future decisions and resource allocation; leverage these metrics to monitor and ensure customer and candidate satisfaction.
- Drive the strategy and execution of employer branding for TA and social recruiting in close collaboration with HR team.
- Accountable for executing recruitment excellence standards & initiatives, reinforce recruiting principles, recommend and implement process improvements.
- In partnership with HRM, supports workforce planning activities to better understand strategic direction of the business and how this will translate into future hiring in order to proactively build candidate pipeline.
- Qualifies candidates by conducting telephone, video conference and in-person interviews. Provides coaching and advice to candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process
- Performs reference/background checks and initiates the relocation requirements when appropriate.
- Stays abreast and current on latest recruiting and industry trends to continuously evolve candidate pipe line and service levels.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer focused-must be extremely customer service oriented to provide our clients: hiring managers, HR managers and candidates, with the highest level of recruiting excellence.
- Action oriented and proactive approach to working with hiring managers and HR teams.
- Strong end to end recruitment experience at a variety of levels, including senior management.
- Ability to handle constant change with ease and flexibility
- Ability to interact with hiring managers and candidates at all levels of the company
- Passionate about recruiting top talent demonstrated by high level of energy, positive & upbeat attitude.
- Proven ability to use behavioural interviewing techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French, both written and oral, in addition to arabic
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making skills. Able to manage confidential and sensitive information and use appropriately.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and follow-up skills in order to manager high volume recruitment.
- Comfortable with social networks
- Advanced MS Office skills and experience in applicant tracking systems
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree in HR or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in recruitment field at all levels – with at least 1-2 years inhouse experience is a prerequisite.
- Inhouse generalist HR experience in addition to recruitment is preferred
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.