Purpose: Responsible for partnering with HR, Business and Recruiting colleagues to identify and qualify candidates and drive the recruitment process from onset through offer.
Key Recruiting Responsibilities
- Ownership of the entire recruitment process including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process.
- Leverage relevant advertising resources to create awareness and attract qualified applications for key roles within your area of responsibility.
- Leverage candidate databases (internal and external) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions including cold calling prospects.
- Build and maintain candidate pools of strong former candidates and new prospective candidates within the functional area that your support.
- Conduct weekly check-ins with active candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting process for each role.
- Plan and participate in strategic planning meetings with key business partners to understand current and upcoming requirements in order to build a plan on how to effectively recruit for positions within your area of responsibility.
- Support planning and gathering information for quarterly review meetings with key customers that will provide an overview of recruiting achievements as well as opportunities to improve hiring performance moving forward.
- Partner with recruiting and sourcing colleagues to share candidates and jobs to encourage a collaborative hiring process.
- Utilize recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes.
- Support additional recruitment initiatives as needed.
Skills and knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience Recruitment/Talent Acquisition including 3 years managing stakeholders
- Experience working in an agency/executive search an asset
- Deep knowledge on the Mexican Market, exposure to regional/global processes an asset
- Ability to demonstrates a consistently high level of experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Expert in candidate sourcing
- Experience working with Retail Recruitment an asset, not mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to drive holistic recruitment strategy (i.e. employer branding, social recruiting, diversity, etc.)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft and experience working an ATS (ideally successfactors)
- Track record of driving globally recruiting initiatives (i.e. proactive recruiting, internal recruiting, diversity, etc)
- Extreme results orientation
- Strong capabilities to influence, manage competing priorities and work with remote team
- Fluent English & Spanish, any other language an asset